A call-out to my brilliant brethren in Sydney. I need your help (And please feel free to share this round. The more, the merrier).
Well, further to my last post, I love my job, in part because I never really know what I’ll be doing from one minute to the next.
Case in point. A producer in LA has asked me to help out on a new international series. Can’t reveal more, or I’d have to kill you. Actually, strike that. I can say a little more, because that’s where you come in. Problem is that I have to be all cloak and dagger and can’t give many specifics. Non-disclosure agreements and all that.
So—I am calling for suggestions for completely brilliant, innovative small businesses in Sydney that (and this is important) fit the parameters below. Yes, they need to tick all the boxes.
Being as how the Emerald City is full of makers, doers and all-round legends, I’ve got plenty of candidates in mind. But I’m keen to see your hitlist!
* Be Sydney-based (or max 2 hrs from CBD), or have a strong connection to Sydney * Have approx. 10 – 500 employees
* Embody innovation—I’m looking for world-changers here, peeps
* Preferably be tech or product-based
*Be headed up by a charismatic front-person/people who isn’t/aren’t shy about appearing on camera
But they should not:
* Focus solely on alcohol sales
* Be a business that focuses mainly on music or entertainment (licensing issues and all that)
* Be a restaurant… mixed businesses, though, are OK.
Triple points if they’re pushing for sustainability and diversity.
Thank you. Can’t wait to see what you come up with!